Tuesday, September 14, 2010

McDonald's vs KFC

So I was hanging around, visiting the LJ communities I've been neglecting since I discovered AF.net, and I came across a really random doujin. I hadn't seen it on AF.net yet so I decided to download it and see what it was about. And lo and behold...

An anime rendering of Colonel Sanders from KFC. As you can see in the dialogue, apparently he's the fairy of chicken. (The other guy with the chicken drumstick is America, by the way. Oh, and read this right to left. Since it's a Japanese manga so...)

And of course Ronald McDonald appears, sprawled out on a hamburger, ready to fight with Colonel Sanders over America. (Uh. Yeah...)


Then they both throw what appears to be Japanese insults at each other. I really can't understand what the heck they're trying to say, but I think it's one of those "I'll kick the crap out of you" speeches.


Oh. BTW. I forgot to mention it until now, but this came from a BL doujin. Of American fast food chains. So there we are. To all you people of the internet who doubt the power of Rule 34, just remember this.

(This is a Hetalia doujin, by the way. If you know, the America character didn't give it away.)

Downloaded the entire thing from the Sugar Parade comm on LJ, so if anyone out there is curious as to how this doujin ends, just go there. (You have to have an LJ account but I think it's a pretty good deal considering you have to join everything on the internet these days so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment